- Download and complete the application (docx), or request a copy of the application from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit at least one recommendation form from someone who has worked with the student in an academic setting (see application packet for details).
- If the student receives on-going counseling/therapy services, the therapist should provide a letter about what goals are being addressed and what has been tried to address those goals.
- Submit a copy of transcripts from the student’s previous high school and community college (if applicable).
- Submit the most recent evaluation of the student’s IQ and academic skills
- Submit the evaluation in which the ASD diagnosis was originally made or confirmed.
- Return the application and supporting documents (diagnosis, education, treatment history) to
The University of Alabama
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0161
- The student and at least one parent/caregiver must complete an in-person interview with program staff.
Program Fees will automatically be billed to the students UA account unless other arrangements are made with the program director (the charge appears as “Health Visit”).
Payment plans can be arranged through Student Account Services.