LIFE Program – Arts ‘N Autism
- After school programming, respite, therapeutic services, behavioral intervention, summer camps, and more.
- ILEAP early intervention program for ages 3-5 with ASD, including ABA therapy.
- LIFEE vocational training and work program for adults. LIFEE (Learning Is Fundamental for Education and Employment) students have graduated from high school and are ready for either work or college. The program includes vocational preparation with supervised work experience in the community. The goal is to assist students in reaching their full potential and leading happy productive lives in their communities.
Community Service Programs of West Alabama
Early Intervention Administration
phone: (205) 752-0476
location: 601 Black Bears Way, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Provides evaluation, resources, supports and services for infants/toddlers ages 0-3 years with developmental delays.
phone: (205) 752-5429
- CSP’s case management service is a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation, care coordination, evaluation and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual’s and family’s comprehensive needs through communication and available resources to promote self-sufficiency.
The Arc of Tuscaloosa County
- Provides activities, prevocational training, employment services, person and systems advocacy, family counseling, personal care services
- Provides day habilitation services for adults with developmental disabilities to meet each person’s unique emotional, physical, social, spiritual, and vocational needs.
Easter seals of Alabama: Parents as Teachers
phone: (205) 759-1211 ext. 241
Location: Coker, AL 35452
- Free home visitation program providing caregiver support to families with children from 0-5 diagnosed with ASD.