Written For Students with ASD:
- Succeeding in College with Asperger Syndrome by John Harpur, Maria Lawlor, & Michael Fitzgerald
- Aquamarine Blue 5: Personal Stories of College Students With Autism by Dawn Prince-Hughes
Written for Parents/Professionals:
- Realizing the College Dream with Autism or Asperger Syndrome: A Parent's Guide to Student Success by Ann Palmer
- Life Journey Through Autism: A Guide for Transition to Adulthood published by Danya International, Inc., Organization for Autism Research (OAR), and Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center (SARRC).
To download or request copies, go to www.researchautism.org/resources/reading
Resources for Professors and Other Campus Personnel:
- Understanding Asperger Syndrome: A Professor's Guide a video produced by the Organization for Autism Research (OAR) in cooperation with the Global and Regional Asperger Syndrome Project (GRASP) and Pace University.
To download or view, go to http://www.researchautism.org/resources/AspergerDVDSeries.asp