Education and Treatment Services
The University of Alabama Autism Spectrum Disorders Clinic provides education and treatment services to individuals who have Autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders or are suspected of having a neurodevelopmental disorder throughout the community.
Services provided through the clinic include:
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Individual or Family Therapy services
- Comprehensive assessments
- Supporting and Enhancing Resilient Families (SERF) Program
- Child and Adolescent Social and Skill Building Groups
- Parent Support and Behavior Management Groups
- School Consultation and Assessment
- Education/training to other professionals (e.g., teachers/schools systems, police departments, businesses, etc.) in the area of child and adolescent development, mental health, and Autism specific information.
For parents/caregivers seeking services for their child/family or college students seeking services for themselves, please download, complete, and return the Assessments and Speech Therapy Intake Form Assessments and Speech Therapy Intake Form (docx) or the forms required to begin ABA Therapy (ABA Intake Form and ABA Therapy Initial Services Request Form) via email, mail, or fax:
Autism Spectrum Disorders Clinic
The University of Alabama
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0161
Because the clinic is a University training clinic, graduate and/or undergraduate students may participate in or provide services under the supervision of a licensed professional.