Capstone Family Therapy Clinic
Provides individual, couples, and family therapy services
Phone: (205) 348-8154
Location: 214 Child Development Research Center, Box 870160, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
Tuscaloosa Family Therapy
Provides therapy services to address mood disorders such as anxiety and depression, relationship and marital problems, individual psychological problems, and child-parent problems
Phone: (205) 210-8099
Locations: 2910 7th Street, Tuscaloosa, AL
2805 7th Street, Tuscaloosa, AL
Family Counseling Service
Provides counseling services aimed to help families, parents, individuals —both adult and adolescent
Phone: (205) 752-2504
Location: 2020 Paul W. Bryant Dr., Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Provides individual, couples, and family counseling/ therapy for those coping with ASD.
- These services include: parenting classes taught by a Certified Family Life Educator, sibling support groups, and individual, family and couples therapy
Payment: free/low-cost; maximum charge is $20.00
River Oaks Health
Psychiatry and counseling services
Phone: (205) 650-0576
Location: 201 Towncenter Blvd, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
The HANDS Program
- Provides individual therapy, including ABA, in-clinic & in homes. The HANDS Program provides one-on-one and small group behavioral therapy, as well as training and consultation services.
- Services also include teen and adult groups, a Kinect sports program, a financial assistance program, and summer camps!
- HANDS serves individuals with Speech and Language Delays, Developmental Delays, Behavior Disorders, Down Syndrome, Fragile X, Asperger’s, ADD/ADHD, and Rett Syndrome.