Capstone Family Therapy Clinic phone: (205) 348-8154
Location: 214 Child Development Research Center, Box 870160, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
- Provides individual, couples, and family therapy services
Tuscaloosa Family Therapy phone: (205) 210-8099
Locations: 2910 7th Street 2805 7th Street Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Provides therapy services to address mood disorders such as anxiety and depression, relationship and marital problems, individual psychological problems, and child-parent problems.
Family Counseling Service phone: (205) 752-2504
Location: 2020 Paul W. Bryant Dr., Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Provides counseling services aimed to help families, parents, individuals —both adult and adolescent.
phone: (205) 210-8099 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
locations: 2910 7th Street 2805 7th Street Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Payment: free/low-cost; maximum charge is $20.00
- Provides individual, couples, and family counseling/ therapy for those coping with ASD.
- These services include: parenting classes taught by a Certified Family Life Educator, sibling support groups, and individual, family and couples therapy
River Oaks Health phone: (205) 650-0576
Location: 201 Towncenter Blvd, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
- Psychiatry and counseling services
The HANDS Program
phone: (205) 764-5610 | email: INFO@thehandsprogram.org
Location: 9726 Old Greensboro Road, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
- Provides individual therapy, including ABA, in-clinic & in homes. The HANDS Program provides one-on-one and small group behavioral therapy, as well as training and consultation services.
- Services also include teen and adult groups, a Kinect sports program, a financial assistance program, and summer camps!
- HANDS serves individuals with Speech and Language Delays, Developmental Delays, Behavior Disorders, Down Syndrome, Fragile X, Asperger’s, ADD/ADHD, and Rett Syndrome.